The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) had declared the final results for Combined Defence Service (CDS) I, 2016 exam for Officers training Academy on its official website. A total of 199 candidates have qualified the CDS (1) 2016 exam out of which 153 males and 46 female candidates qualified the exam.
UPSC conducts the (CDS) I, 2016 written examination and the interviews were conducted by the Services Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence.
The (CDS) I, 2016 examination was held for admission of eligible candidates to the
(i) Officers Training Academy, Chennai for 105th Short Service Commission Course (for Men)
(ii) 19th Short Service Commission Women (Non-Technical) Course, commencing in April 2017.
1) Visit the UPSC official website upsc.gov.in
2) Click on the link for results of Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2016
3) A new page will be opened
4) Click on the link for the attached PDF file on the new page
5) The result page will be displayed on the screen
6) Check your name in the list
7) Take a print-out for future reference
The result of medical examination has not been considered in the preparation of final merit list. The candidature of all the candidates is provisional. The date of birth and educational qualification will be verified.
Candidates can check the official website of UPSC for more details and updates.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more education news.
Also See : UPSC Exam
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter ) or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org