> University Grants Commission (UGC)
> UGC NET 2018 Examination on July 8, 2018 – See Important instructions
UGC NET 2018 Examination on July 8, 2018 – See Important instructions
UGC NET 2018 Examination – Check Important Instructions
UGC NET 2018 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the National Eligibility Test (NET) on behalf of the University Grants Commission on Sunday July 8, 2018.
The UGC NET is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Post of Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.
UGC NET Examination will be conducted in 84 subjects across 91 selected cities across the country. The captured images of response sheets (OMR sheets) of the candidates appeared in NET July, 2018 and answer keys of all the papers will be displayed on the website cbsenet.nic.in during fourth week of August, 2018
Important Instructions for UGC NET Examination 2018
- The candidates are requested to ascertain their venue of the test in the mentioned in the Admission Card and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination center other than that allotted to him/her in the admission card.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination.
- .The candidates should report at the examination center 2 hrs 30 minutes prior to commencement of examination and cooperate with the invigilators in frisking.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before 10:00 AM in the 1st session and 1:00 PM in the 2nd session.
- All the examination hall/room will have a wall clock so the candidates are not allowed to wear any type of watch in the examination hall/room.
- The use of calculators of Log Tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, books/note books etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room.
- The candidates have to follow the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall/room and should not argue with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty.
- In the examination hall/room, the candidates will neither talk to each other nor discuss any matter during the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
- There are no negative marks of incorrect answers; it is advised to the candidates that they attempt every question.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )