Haryana Govt Notifies Admission Procedure for BPT
BPT Admission Procedure announced by Govt. of Haryana
Haryana Government has notified the admission procedure for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course in College of Physiotherapy, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences at Rohtak for the academic session 2017-18.
The state government of Haryana has also stated that all seats would be under the Haryana state merit category.
A spokesman of Department of Medical Education and Research said that Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak has been authorised to conduct counseling for admission to all categories of seats.
- The number of seats and distribution would be final as notified by the Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences at the time of counseling.
- That admission under all categories would be made on the basis of the relative merit in the common entrance test 2017 conducted by the University.
- As the eligibility criteria for common entrance test, the candidate should have passed class XII with Science or any other equivalent examination recognized by the State Government and Education Board, provided that the candidates passed the examination with minimum 50 per cent aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes or any other categories notified by the government, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination should be at least 40 per cent instead of minimum 50 per cent as stated above.
- The counseling for the candidates under different category of seats would be conducted by the University and held at Rohtak in its campus. The schedule for the same will be notified by the University and uploaded on the website.
- The Admission Committee would comprise of Registrar, Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak as chairperson and Dean, Academic Affairs, Controller of Examinations of the University, Director-Principal of Government BPT College, representative of the Director, Medical Education and Research, Haryana and Law Officer of the University as members.
- The allotment of institution or college would be made strictly as per merit on the basis of marks obtained in CET 2017 and the choice of the institution or college by the candidate at the time of counseling would be taken as final.
- No admission could be made after the last date prescribed for making admissions.
- The Additional Chief Secretary, Medical Education and Research would be the final Appellate Authority in all admissions related disputes for all institutions and decision taken by him would be final.
- The University may charge the cost of the prospectus and fee structure for college would be as notified by the University in the prospectus.
- The students who are admitted would pay the fee and other charges for all types of seats as per the fees and other charges fixed by the State Government from time to time.
- The final distribution of seats under each category in each institute would be displayed at the time of counselling.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )