> CBSE News
> CTET 2018 on September 16, 2018 – CBSE
CTET 2018 on September 16, 2018 – CBSE
CBSE CTET 2018
CBSE CTET 2018 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) every year for the appointment of teachers in government schools, private schools, Navodaya Schools, Central Schools. Candidates who qualify the entrance examination can apply for recruitment in government schools.
CBSE is all set to conduct 11th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 16th September 2018
The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through CTET website
Also See: What is CTET ?
Information on CBSE CTET 2018
- The Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) will be conducted online.
- The test will be conducted in 92 cities all over the country.
- The online application process will begin from 22nd June 2018
- Candidates can apply online till 17th July 2018
- The fee can be paid until 21st July 2018 before 3.30 pm.
- Exam Pattern
- Paper 1 will be for an aspirant who wishes to be a teacher for classes 1 to 5.
- Paper 2 will be for an aspirant who wishes to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8.
- General/OBC category – Rs 600 for one paper and Rs 1000 for both paper I and paper II.
- SC/ST/Differently-abled category – Rs 300 for one paper and Rs 500 for both the papers.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )