CBSE UGC-NET 2018: Request for Paper 1 and 2 OMR and Calculation Sheet
OMR and Calculation sheet request can be made till September 10, 2018
CBSE UGC-NET 2018: The Central board of Secondary Education CBSE declared the result of UGC-National Eligibility Test 2018 on 31st July 2018. According to the official notification of CBSE, the applicants who wish to get a photocopy of OMR and calculation sheet need to send the request through offline application and pay Rs. 500/- as requisite fee to CBSE on or before 10th September 2018.
The candidates who had already applied for these documents through RTI may also apply fresh for this facility before the due date.
Process to get the Photocopy of OMR and Calculation Sheet
- The candidates need to send the application along with the requisite fee via demand draft drawn in favour of the Secretary, CBSE payable at New Delhi, to the NET Unit of CBSE Office.
- Candidates are required to mention their roll number, name and address correctly on the application form as well as on the back of the bank demand draft.
- Incomplete application will be rejected without any reference. The address of CBSE office: NET Unit, CBSE, H-149, Sector-63, NOIDA 201309.
- Candidates will receive OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet via speed post.
- It must be noted that the photocopy of OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet will not be provided to any institution or school.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )