Delhi University to conduct online admissions for 2016-17 – Application starts June 1 from 12 PM
Delhi University has announced that the admissions to undergraduate programs will be online with some changes in the norms. The university has already been conducting online admissions for PG courses for the last two years.
According to the new norms, a 5 percent increase has been made in the Kashmiri migrant student’s quota and a 1 per cent increase in relaxation for women students.
Candidates have to follow the following steps for online admission:
· The Applicants need to register himself/herself on the university’s website
· Fill in the required information and personal details
· Upload the scanned copy of documents (10th class and 12th class passing certificates)
· Upload the scanned passport size photographs
· The registration will conclude on June 19
The admission committee has said that only five cut-off lists will be announced this year. The first cut-off list will be announced on June 27.
After the announcement of each cut off list,document verification will be done for three days. If a student fails to pay the admission fees within three days, he can do so latest by 12 noon on the fourth day.
After the announcement of each list, a candidate will be allowed to apply only for one course from a college. Those students who wish to change the college will have to get their current admission cancelled.