NEET 2017 counseling begins for MBBS and BDS colleges
NEET 2017 online counseling to medical colleges, calendar
For students who have successfully qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017, counseling has begun. 470 medical and 380 dental colleges are on the catalog.
Out of 10, 90,085 students, about 6, 11,539 students qualified the exam. The exam was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education on 7th May. All the students who have successfully qualified the exam (except the state of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir) are eligible for the online counseling.
Students who are Indian National, Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), and foreign nationals are qualified for 15% seats from All India quota.
- In the online allotment process, there is no need of any documents.
- However, during the time of the admission in the allotted Medical or Dental College, candidates will have to bring the original documents, along with the photocopies.
- Candidates can find the details at mcc.nic.in.
- The rank letter/result can be downloaded from the CBSE website cbseneet.nic.in.
- Candidates from SC, ST, OBC and PH categories have to bring along their certificates supporting their categories. If the student fails to show the proper certificate at the allotted institute, he/she will not be allowed to join the allotted college and his/her category will be changed.
- Students can register from 3rd July to 11th July (by 5 pm).
- The choice filling and locking can be done till 12th July (by 5 pm).
- The seat allotment for the first round will be declared from 13th July to 14th July.
- Students who got a seat have to report at the allotted Medical/Dental College between 16th July and 22nd July (by 5 pm).
- From 4th August, classes for first-year MBBS/BDS courses will begin.
- For Round 2, new registration, exercising choices and locking can be done between 1st August and 4th August (by 5 pm).
- The seat allotment process will begin from 5th August and end on 7th August.
- On 8th August, the results for Round 2 will be declared.
- Students who got a seat through the second round of seat allotment have to report at the allotted Medical/Dental College between 9th August and 17th August (by 5 pm).
- The vacant seats will be transferred to state quota on 16th August after 5 pm.
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website
Click here or more education news.
Also See : NEET 2017 Notification and Dates
For more details, follow SuccessCDs ( Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter )